3 NIGHT SELF DRIVE HOSTED TUSSOCK COUNTRY CATLINS AND HIGH COUNTRY SHEEP FARM HOSTED STAY
- Leave Dunedin and Travel on the Southern Scenic Route towards Curio Bay. This spectacular coastal drive is home to sea lions dolphins penguins, golden sand beaches, waterfalls nature walks and stunning views
- Many Amazing stops along the way: we would recommend Nugget Point Lighthouse, Surat Bay for the Seal Colony, Purakaunui Falls Nature Walk, Cathedral Caves, Niagara Falls Café for refreshments
- Arrive at Curio Bay Glampsite
- Welcome Drink and snack
- Explore the surrounding beautiful area, there is a great child friendly beach nearby and if you are lucky you may spot a yellow eyed penguin or the rare hectors dolphin that often frequent this area
- Dinner will be cooked and served by your host for you
- Antipasto Platter which includes New Zealand Cheeses, Crackers and Fresh Produce
- Fully cooked BBQ MealFresh Southland Meats such as Venison, Lamb or Beef with in season vegetables and Salads
- Served with Beverages or choice of Beer, Wine, Juice and Water
- Dessert: Traditional New Zealand treat such as Central Otago Apricot Cake with Yoghurt or Pavlova with fresh local Strawberries
- Cooked Kiwi BBQ Breakfast with optional Cereal and Milk
- 9 am travel the rest of the Southern Scenic Route South to Invercargill calling into Slope Point the most southern point of the South Island
- Arrive at Bill Richardson Transport World Invercargill. Enjoy lunch and a tour with classic cars trucks a lego room and wearable art there is something for everyone
- Travel North on Route 6 to your High country Sheep Station Glampsite passing quaint rural towns as you go
- Arrive at your glampsite in time for Canapes and Drinks
- Cooked Dinner on BBQ
- Cooked Kiwi BBQ Breakfast
- Cycle on the new Around the Mountain Cycle Trail and enjoy a picnic lunch delivered to you at a picturesque spot by the river where you could try your hand at fishing.
- Lunch Sandwiches or bacon and egg pie, muffins, slices, fruits, tea and coffee included.
- Return to Glamp site for afternoon tea
- Have a Farm Tour
- Canapes and Drinks
- Cooked Dinner on BBQ; hopefully fresh Fish caught by you!
- Cooked Breakfast
- Depart your glampsite by 11 am
We are ready to book you in. Just get in touch!